Condition monitoring of Offshore Structures.
Mr. Kumar is from Himachal Pradesh and joined the team in Aug 2022. He is working on condition monitoring of offshore structures
2022 - Present IIT Mandi, IN
2019 -2021 NIT Hamirpur , IN
2014- 2018 JNGEC, Sundernagar, IN
PhD in Structural Engineering
M-Tech in Structural Engineering
B-Tech in Civil Engineering
“Wind Loads on Roof Truss Design of Low Rise Building–Comparative Study of IS 875(Part-3):2015 and CFD Simulation”
Under Dr. A.K. Roy, Assistant Professor, NITH
• Laying geometry of roof truss building in model scale with hexahedral mesh using ANSYS (ICEM CFD)
• Determine pressure distribution on roof Truss with different slopes using ANSYS (Fluent).
• Designing of building truss with different slopes on STAAD.Pro for static Wind load using IS 875(part-3) and CFD simulations results separately.
• Studying variations in results among truss designed using IS 875(Part-3) and CFD simulation results.
“Comparative study of different geomaterials”
Under Dr. Vivek, Assistant Professor, JNGEC
• Examine mineralogical and engineering properties of sand and soft soil.
• Analyse the shear strength values for different geomaterials reinforced in soil.
• Enhancing the properties of natural fibres with chemical treatment.
• Comparing CBR value of natural fibres (before and after chemical treatment) and artificial fibres.
• Study of durability (CBR) of different geomaterials in different humidity condition
Describe your image